Aloe Vera and Chamomile Gel
Aloe Vera & Chamomile Gel is a skin protector and regenerator that calms, decongests and repairs without leaving fat traces in any irritant process, but especially after hair removal with wax, electricity, razor blade, etc.
This is a cosmeceutical product containing a high concentration of three active ingredients renowned for their calming and regenerating properties: aloe vera, chamomile and alpha-bisabolol.
Indications Aloe Vera and Chamomile Gel
It is the product of choice at IML as a supplement to your laser hair removal. It is a skin protector and regenerator that calms, decongests and repairs without leaving fat traces in any irritant process, but especially after hair removal with laser, wax, electricity, razor blade, etc.
Our Dermatologists recommend it as an after-shave, to calm the skin after a skin peeling, as an after sun or a nappy rash balm.
Active Ingredients of Aloe Vera and Chamomile Gel
- Aloe Vera: its polysaccharides have emollient properties, aiding in skin moisturising. Aloe Vera Gel has a strong recovery action due to the inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis. Its scar forming, immunostimulant and antimicrobial properties aid the regeneration of skin cells.
- Chamomile Extract: provides the formula with high anti-inﬂammatory, bactericidal and fungicidal properties.
- Alpha-Bisabolol: adds soothing and calming properties, particularly in sensitive skins.
Instructions for Use
Apply on the areas to be treated as often as required. Product suitable for all skin types.
The unique composition of IML's cosmeceutical products is distinguished by:
- High active ingredient concentration: the herbal extracts, selected for their renowned properties, are used at the highest concentration possible.
- High liposome concentration: 6%, an extremely high percentage that ensures optimum penetrability of the active ingredients.
- Consistent texture, scent-free, which favours the intensive and prolonged action of the active ingredients.