A cream specifically formulated to achieve two-fold benefits, on one hand it prevents the appearance of stretch marks and on the other, it treats them effectively, independently of their location or degree of development.
Its scar forming and regenerating properties in the skin are exceptional. It acts as a bio-repairer while optimising capillary performance by increasing blood flow.
Indications Anti-Strech Mark Cream
- Pregnancy: from the third month until delivery. Apply on the abdomen (above all on the lower region), thighs, buttocks and around the breasts (avoiding the areola).
- Adolescence: when the adolescent figure begins to round out.
- During weight loss diets (especially strict ones).
- In cases of rapid weight gains.
Active Ingredients of Anti-Strech Mark Cream
- Echinacea Angustifolia Extract: contains oils (with oleic, linoleic, cerotic and palmitic acids) and bacteriostatic glucoside. Its oils are distinguished by their epithelial restructuring and scar forming properties.
- Centella Asiatica: has tremendous skin regenerator properties due to the stimulation of protein synthesis, which in turn activates cell turnover. Centella Asiatica is especially indicated in treating breast flaccidity, as well as having a major role in anti-wrinkle treatments.
- Lectin Phospholipids: derived from soy, they provide the skin with high protective and moisturising properties.
- Elastin: one of the fibres that compose skin, it is used in treating damaged, wrinkled, striated aged skin or with a loss of elasticity and firmness.
- Hyaluronic Acid: a natural protein with humectant effects due to its high water retention capacity.
- Glycyrrhetic Acid: instantly recovers the skin's elasticity and firmness.
- Alpha-Bisabolol: adds soothing and calming properties, particularly in sensitive skins.
- Glycosaminoglycans: enrich the interstitial space with hyaluronic acid, increase tone and elasticity in the dermal layer and aid micro-circulatory system dynamics.
Instructions for Use
It should be applied twice daily with a gentle circular massage. If there are already stretch marks, massage the stretch marks and then continue onto a circular massage throughout the area. Once applied, the skin should feel nourished.
The unique composition of IML's cosmeceutical products is distinguished by:
- High active ingredient concentration: the herbal extracts, selected for their renowned properties, are used at the highest concentration possible.
- High liposome concentration: 6%, an extremely high percentage that ensures optimum penetrability of the active ingredients.
- Consistent texture, scent-free, which favours the intensive and prolonged action of the active ingredients.