LisoletOptimisation of growth factor concentration
Dr. Gema Perez Sevilla, Head of the Facial Aesthetics and Surgery Unit at IML, presented Lisolet, a Biostimulation treatment based on optimisation of concentration in autologous platelet growth factors that achieve physiological and personalised skin stimulation.
The international study in which IML has collaborated was lead and managed by Dr. Gemma Perez Sevilla, Maxillofacial Surgeon and Head of the Facial Aesthetics and Surgery Unit at IML. Dr. Perez Sevilla has conducted an important part of the clinical study together with other researchers from around the globe. The procedure is met by the approval of the Agency for the Evaluation of Medicinal Products.
What is Lisolet?
Lisolet is a tissue Biostimulation treatment, based on the optimisation of autologous growth factors concentration, that produces stimulation of the tissues to achieve:
- Better skin tone and quality
- Uniform pores
- Increased skin density
- Wrinkle filling
- Deep tissue recovery
Lisolet is a technique based on the optimisation of growth factor concentration
Autologous growth factors
Infiltration of autologous growth factors is a technique that has been used for years in Cosmetic Medicine to revitalise the skin.
Growth factors are proteins found in the organism. They are a series of biologically active peptides that accumulate in the platelets in large amounts. They act on the fibroblasts, bones and cartilages; stimulating tissue regeneration.
Each tissue (skin, bone, cartilage...) responds better to a certain concentration of growth factors. Therefore, there is an optimal concentration of growth factors to achieve the most effective stimulation for the skin.
To date, when growth factors were administered in a randomised way, it was found that under these conditions, the results varied:
- With low concentrations: Insufficient stimulus
- With too high concentrations: The tissue is saturated and does not respond
Dr. Perez Sevilla has conducted research on the ideal concentration of growth factors
Lisolet: Optimisation of growth factor concentration
Dr. Gema Perez Sevilla, along with a group of scientific researchers, has verified the existence of an ideal concentration of growth factors to achieve the optimal stimulation of the skin in the laboratory. This has been confirmed after observing their effects on the activity of:
- The regeneration and recovery rate
- The biochemical cascade levels that mediate in the recovery of the tissue, when exposed to different concentrations of growth factors.
The results of the research show that each patient has a definite number of platelets, as well as a different concentration of growth factors. This tested fact confirms, on an international level, the effects of Lisolet, given that it triples the effectiveness of traditional Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP).
Indications of Lisolet
Lisolet is indicated for skin repair from the age of 30, when it begins to lose some of its repairing potential:
Patients aged 35 to 45:
- Increased skin quality
- Improved skin tone
- More uniform epidermal tone
- Dermal and epidermal luminosity
Patients over 45:
- Correction of facial lines and wrinkles
- Improves acne scar appearance
- Recovery of tissue firmness
This technique is contraindicated in skins with active acne.
Infiltration of the optimised growth factor concentration
What does the Lisolet procedure consist of?
Lisolet is a thermoregulated procedure, with no added chemical products, which releases the growth factors in a specific sterilised laboratory.
- Drawing blood from the patient and delivery to the laboratory.
- Separation of the platelets and analysis of its cell morphology, using special microscopes. Platelet count and selection of the highest quality ones to obtain the optimal concentration of growth factors.
- Optimisation of the concentration and panfacial infiltration, in the deep dermis and hypodermis.
- Infiltration in critical areas of the face, such as wrinkles on the forehead, between the brows, crow's feet, nasogenian fold or cheeks.
Lisolet produces a highly intense stimulation associated with a transient sensation of heat-itch.
After treatment, the patient can continue with their daily life, you can even apply make-up.
The possible bruising caused by the rupture of capillaries improves in the days following the procedure.
- In the short term: Instant flash and wrinkle filler.
- In the long term: Improves skin tone and quality; obtains uniform pores; improves scarring; increases skin density by increasing new collagen and recovers deep tissue.
Lisolet improves skin tone and quality and recovers deep tissue
Benefits of Lisolet
- Completely optimised and personalised treatment
- Natural procedure, without added substances
- Progressive effect over a one-year period
- Totally safe and effective treatment
- Technique adapted to the new legal provisions of the Agency for the Evaluation of Medicinal Products
How may sessions are needed?
One annual session is sufficient, because the effects of the technique develop over a period of up to approximately 12 months.
For more information about Lisolet, request a free informative consultation now with our Facial Aesthetics Unit.