IML Reaffirming Cream is a supplementary cosmeceutical treatment combining its effective moisturising with a nourishing, toning and activator effect on skin circulation. The skin gains firmness, elasticity and tone, with a velvety texture that feels like a second skin.
It offers good results in tense or hypersensitive skins, skin distension during pregnancy and as a pre-breast surgery treatment.
Indications Reaffirming Cream
Specially indicated for lack-lustre, opaque and pale skins and those presenting superficial venous networks in the form of spider veins. Its application is recommended before and after breast surgery.
Active Ingredients of Reaffirming Cream
- Glycosaminoglycans: enrich the interstitial space with hyaluronic acid, increase tone and elasticity in the dermal layer and aid micro-circulatory system dynamics.
- Phospholipid Liposomes: distinguished by the flexible action on the skin, membrane-stabilising effect and aiding penetration of the other active ingredients.
- Native Collagen: is a powerful moisturiser for the surface layers of the epidermis and improves skin tone and elasticity.
- Horse Chestnut (Aesculus Hippocastanum): supplies the Aescin-Sitosterol-Phospholipid complex that prevents formation of oedema and increases blood vessel resistance.
- Ruscus Aculeatus Extract: rich in saponin and flavonoid derivatives, enhances the anti-oedematous effect of Aescin. Its powerful vasoconstrictive and diuretic actions are notable.
- Centella Asiatica: has tremendous skin regenerator properties through stimulation of protein synthesis, which in turn activates cell turnover. Centella Asiatica is especially indicated in treating breast flaccidity, as well as having a major role in anti-wrinkle treatments.
Instructions for Use
Apply twice daily on the target areas: neck, breasts, arms, abdomen, thighs, knees.
The unique composition of IML's cosmeceutical products is distinguished by:
- High active ingredient concentration: the herbal extracts, selected for their renowned properties, are used at the highest concentration possible.
- High liposome concentration: 6%, an extremely high percentage that ensures optimum penetrability of the active ingredients.
- Consistent texture, scent-free, which favours the intensive and prolonged action of the active ingredients.